Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Update on Absolute Power and sneak peek of Come back to me



Rewrite. Rewrite .Rewrite. Exactly that many times too. Only a little over 8,000 words into the third rewrite... I figure this book will drive me insane before it's out. Let's just say patience is not one of my qualities . There's entirely too many stories in my head wanting to get typed out of course this one is my main priority!

Still aiming for February for release date..crossing my fingers at least. I feel once this one is done and over with completed cover to cover I'll be able to relax more and let the sequel flow. ....again crossing fingers. I certainly praise,envy,worship authors like Abbi Glines, Cambria Hebert and Heather Hildenbrand that has all these amazing wonderful series out that they can get done and released within months of each other. I honestly don't know how they do it...except for tons of caffeine. Absolute Power can be found on goodreads along with a short description !


* Other projects* (which I shouldn't even be thinking about but I am)

Come back to me is a contemporary YA short story that will be out around christmas of this year guesstimated about 25 pages long. Jayse and AnaLee's story is sweet but full of heartache and hardships. After fighting an attraction toward one another- not wanting to ruin their long time friendship- they finally decide to be together. When a tragedy strikes Jayse's family it rips them apart .Jayse and AnaLee must fight to find their way back to one another.

Here's a little sneak peek from Jayse's POV :

“ AnaLee. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. Especially if you didn’t-don’t feel the same way. I couldn’t do that.” I faced the window. “ You know when I first saw you standing there with your side ponytail and pink flip flops I knew then that you would forever hold a place in my heart that no other girl could touch.. and they haven’t. Nobody has been able to compare to you.You're perfect in every way."

And if that wasn't enough just take a look at the cover !



ok... as much as I would love to keep rambling on I must put the 3 yr old to bed...I swear he's slipped a 5 hour energy shot in his milk. Energy overload !

*please excuse typos ..I can not be held accountable for them at almost 1:00 in the a.m...and the fact that I just heard the sink turn on can't be good.... don't want the bathroom flooded....again.* GN :) Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday !









No comments:

Post a Comment