Friday, August 31, 2012

NEW RELEASE ! Heather Hildenbrand Blood bond (dirty blood series)

It's up on Amazon now for 3.99 on kindle ...Make sure to stop by and grab your copy ! You won't be disappointed <3



































Get yours here :http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Bond-Book-Dirty-ebook/dp/B00942QCN4/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346367395&sr=1-9

Book Description

August 29, 2012
Hybrids.


If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out.


Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn’t have Wesley St. John.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment