Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review : The wild ones by M.Leighton

I knew I'd love this book just because of who wrote it ! I'm in love with all of the M.Leighton books I've read especially BLP ..love me some Bo.. but Bo may have some competition now . Trick... isn't the name alone sexy?! I think so . Trick is an all around eat your heart out character . Who doesn't love a good ole country boy that loves horses ? *girly squeak* It physically hurt to put this book down ..needless to say i'm behind on laundry and my work is piling up . I devoured the pages then felt like I'd lost a bestfriend when I reached the end then to make it worse it haunted my dreams lastnight. It's still on my brain today and let's not forget the cover ....WOW (perfect screen saver) ! So much sexiness thrown into 330 pages and I still wish there was more. I'm voting for an after happy ending short story ! *wink wink* Thank you Mrs.Leighton for your fantastic imagination !!

* If you have not bought this book yet. Stop what you are doing right now and get it ! I promise you will not regret it ...2.99 on Amazon !

Amazon Description: Passion as hot as midnight in the South and love as wild as the horses they tame.

Camille “Cami” Hines is the darling daughter of the South’s champion thoroughbred breeder, Jack Hines. She has a pedigree that rivals some of her father’s best horses. Other than feeling a little suffocated at times, Cami thought she was pretty happy with her boyfriend, her life and her future.

But that was before she met Patrick Henley.

“Trick” blurs the lines between what Cami wants and what is expected of her. He’s considered the “help,” which is forbidden fruit as far as her father is concerned, not to mention that Trick would be fired if he ever laid a hand on her. And Trick needs his job. Desperately. His family depends on him.

The heart wants what the heart wants, though, and Trick and Cami are drawn to each other despite the obstacles. At least the ones they know of.

When Trick stumbles upon a note from his father, it triggers a series of revelations that could ruin what he and Cami have worked so hard to overcome. It turns out there’s more to Trick’s presence at the ranch than either of them knew, secrets that could tear them apart.

**MATURE CONTENT ADVISORY: May not be suitable for younger readers**

Get it here : http://www.amazon.com/The-Wild-Ones-ebook/dp/B008QYHILG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345643354&sr=8-1&keywords=The+wild+ones

No comments:

Post a Comment