Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Violet Eden Chapters 2-4 by Jessica Shirvington Review !






CONSEQUENCE HAUNTS EVERY CHOICE
love will kill us all



Nothing is Endless
I finished books 2-4 this week .. Just couldn't get enough! After finishing Endless today ....which btw caused major slacking on housework... I was a complete emotional mess ! You'll be craving more ! I'm not sure when book 5 will be release but I can say I'm sure these books will consume my thoughts until I can get more. 5+++++++++++ stars .





Destiny is not always certain.
Violet Eden is caught up in a battle between light and dark–between Lincoln, who she needs, and Phoenix, who seems to be always there for her.
Angels seek vengeance and humans become warriors.
Impossible choices, unimaginable consequences


No comments:

Post a Comment