Friday, March 15, 2013

Imitation (Clone Chronicles Book 1) by Heather Hildenbrand Review




Everyone is exactly like me.
There is no one like me.
The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing?
My entire life is an imitation.
I am an Imitation.
I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun.
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.






I was originally suppose to have my review up by the 22nd but after finishing this book earlier today I'm afraid it just couldn't wait. Of course I can't start this review off without gushing over the cover for a moment so excuse me....

Is it not BEAUTIMOUS !!!! The green eyes really set it off and make it eye catching ! Most know by now that covers are a big thing with me as is the opening lines in the first chapter which was another grand slam ! Another big pull in for me was the tone of the main Character's (Ven) voice. It was perfect.As I read ,it was as if I can see it all clearly in my head almost like I was watching a movie ! After reading alot of the same genre lately (college aged romance)-sucker for it- this was a nice change up and even though I'm completely in love with Wes from Heather's Dirty Blood Series he may have to move over a little for Linc. Who doesn't love a protective Body guard ?!? Already anxiously waiting for the next installment of this series. You will not be disappointed so grab your copy and enjoy !!

Copies can be purchased at Amazon and Barnes& Noble !


Check out Heather Hildenbrand's other awesome books on Goodreads..
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4607856.Heather_Hildenbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment