Friday, November 2, 2012

Just for now by Abbi Glines : REVIEW

I think I might be in love ....

One of my favorite things about reading is feeling like your inside someone's head.. Seeing the story from both sides and reaching those jaw dropping moments !

After reading the other sea breeze series with Preston as a side character I was dead set that he was a complete jerk but of course I still had to read his story and I must say that now he may possibly be my favorite character out of the sea breeze series ! Sweet, sexy and misunderstood .. Preston realized early in life you may have to do things to help your family survive even if it's not the most honorable of things to do .... Amanda's perfect world had already been turned upside down by her selfish father who ran off with a young girl and rips their family apart and even though she knows Preston may not be the best thing for her she's wanted him since she was sixteen.. Two completely different worlds collide making one of the most sexiest yet sweetest stories I've read! This book definitely gets 5++++++++++ stars from me !

Abbi Glines knows how to keep us on the edge of our seats and wanting more ... And more is definitely what I want! Will be looking forward to more releases from the awesome author !

No comments:

Post a Comment