Friday, April 26, 2013

Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo REVIEW

Wow...wow...WOW ! I feel like I waited forever for this book to come out and got teased by the cover repeatively on a daily basis so of course when it hit Amazon I snatched up my copy & after staying up to 6 am avoiding all the house cleaning and letting my 4 yr old have the run of the house today I've finished it and I was NOT disappointed !! We get to meet Zeke and Patience two very different teens living very different lives ...but they have more in common than they know .. Love,lies,pain,betrayal...we learn quickly things are not always what they seem and appearances can be misleading . This book has it all and will throw you for an emotional ride.Vargo knows how to suck you on the first page and not let you go until the last which is why I'll be anxiously waiting to see what she has in store for her readers next !

No comments:

Post a Comment