Friday, April 19, 2013

Renegade by Cambria Hebert ARC Review

Wow.. that was one "hell" of a ride... I'm almost afraid to write this review while my mind is still a mess but I just have to...


It's hard to believe this series is already over but they honestly ended in the most satisfying way. I wasn't left thinking "hey what about-". It really was perfect. Now that doesn't mean I didn't get mad,cry and cuss out some parts of this book (all in a good way of course).
Heven's journey continues in Renegade. After suffering much loss she's tired of playing Beezlebub's game and wants him gone once and for all but how do you kill the unkillable and to make it worse he's not the only one wreaking havoc. While Heven seems to grow stronger,Sam can't help but have his doubts. Standing together with all their friends they must overcome their fears and face down hell for the last time but will it all end well ? After all the fighting and loss will Beezlebub still win? ....Well, I can't tell you that but you can get your copy May 3rd to find out ;) As sad as I am to see Sam and Heven come to the end of their beginning I can't go without saying Mrs.Hebert truly has an amazing gift for writing and I can't wait to see what else she has cooking up in her amazing mind.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment