Thursday, May 9, 2013

Author of the Day: Amy Mcclung

Meet Author Amy Mcclung :

Amy McClung was born in Nashville, TN. She is the second oldest of four girls. She married Daniel McClung in September 2005 and they currently reside just outside of Nashville. She graduated from Father Ryan High School in 1996. In 2002 obtained her general certification in medical coding and billing and in 2009 she obtained a specialty certification in Hospital medical coding and billing. Amy and her husband are both fans of fantasy novels as well as avid movie collectors. The Parker Harris Series is the first series of books by this author. Cascades of Moonlight is Book #1, Dreams, Spells, and Moonlit Tales is Book #2, and The Dark Moon Book #3. Her favorite past times include watching movies, drawing, and reading fantasy novels. Her first book was a means of therapy for her as it enabled her to escape reality for a while during a difficult transition in her life.  Her current work in progress is a New Adult Contemporary Romance entitled For the Love of Gracie, to be released in the fall of 2013.  Her future project will be a spin-off of The
Parker Harris Series called "The Crispin Sinclair Chronicles" that will be released in 2014 as a YA Fantasy series.  



For more info on Amy :

www.facebook.com/AmyKMcclung

www.facebook.com/CascadesofMoonlight

Goodreads Author Page:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6421342.Amy_McClung


Books by Amy :




Coming 2013 !


For the Love of Gracie Synopsis:

Gracie Walker doesn't have much luck with finding Prince Charming. Hudson James enters her life, the bad boy who gives her a reason to hope that he is Mr. Right. Gracie's problem is she doesn’t fall for the right guys. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee where the nightlife is always hopping. She spends her days in college and her nights hanging out with her closest friends at local bars. Her best friend Cameron is her rock. Cameron introduces his friend Ashton into Gracie's life and it changes everything. Ashton manages to make her fall head over heels for him, without even knowing it. He's the perfect guy. He's sweet, charming, funny, and unbelievably gorgeous. They have so much in common, including the fact that they are both attracted to men. Gracie is determined to make things work with Hudson and forget her feelings for Ashton. That's easier said than done. An event happens and it changes her life forever. Cameron struggles with his inability to protect Gracie from her own choices in life. Ashton blames himself for not noticing the signs. Who will be the one to pick her up when she falls? Will Gracie be able to have a normal life? What lengths will someone go to…For the Love of Gracie?



The Park Harris Series :


Cascades of Moonlight (The Parker Harris Series Book #1)

“Vampires and Werewolves have been myths turned into movies, books, and plays for hundreds of years. Everyone has heard of them, everyone has their own interpretation of what they are and the ways you can kill them. Some people say that Vampires are creatures of the night that can’t walk in the sun and are killed by wooden stakes, burned by holy water or torn apart by other vampires. Some say vampires can’t go in the sun because their skin sparkles like diamonds. There are stories of vampire slayers and there are werewolf hunters. 
As many stories as there are, you would think more people would believe these creatures exist. I mean, how else would there be so much talk about something that never existed? How would there be so many ideas that are so closely related? Maybe some people just don’t want to believe because they are scared of the possibilities it could bring, scared to face the reality that monsters are real. Of all the myths, the part of how to kill a vampire is quite limited. There is no easy way to kill a vampire unless you are a master vampire or a werewolf. Luckily, I am a werewolf.”

Get your copy here:  http://www.amazon.com/Cascades-Moonlight-Parker-Harris-ebook/dp/B008317UG0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367966015&sr=1-1&keywords=cascades+of+moonlight




Dreams, Spells, and Moonlit Tales (The Parker Harris Series Book #2)

“Barely able to open my eyes, I croaked out, "Don't go…please…don’t leave me alone. I'm scared…" His face whipped back to look at me, when he heard my voice, and I saw that his fangs were out. His face was a mask of anguish. He began moving back toward me, but reached up, felt his teeth, and turned back again to leave and was gone in a flash. The blood had made him hungry, he hasn’t fed in a while and he was losing control. He had no other choice but to leave me there, dying. Fear washed over me with the realization that I was going to die here, these injuries are too severe for my wolf powers to heal me, I could feel my body growing weaker by the minute. Gloom was closing over me; pain enveloped my body, and I couldn’t fight closing my eyes anymore. All I wanted was the pain to stop. I invited the darkness to encompass me, with the promise that I would hurt no more.”


Get your copy here ; http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-Spells-Moonlit-Parker-ebook/dp/B00AQIHA6I/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367966065&sr=1-1&keywords=dreams%2C+spells%2C+and+moonlit+tales





The Dark Moon (The Parker Harris Series Book #3)

"When he reached the base of my neck, he whispered, "God, I've missed you.  Your smell, your touch…I can't lose you too, Parker." This time, he said my name and it gave me chills because it
had been so long since he said it, so long since he touched me.  I'd missed him too.  We'd never been this close, this intimate.  "I've already lost Jackie. I won't lose you both, no matter what I must do."  He was planting kisses along my jaw line and his lips grazed my earlobe and down my neck again.  His arm encircled my waist and his hand ran along my back.  His lips parted and I felt his fangs graze my skin, my eyes closed and my heart raced.
The racing of my heart is what made him hunger for me, but with him so close I couldn't calm myself.  I gasped as his fangs pierced my skin and I felt him taste my blood. He crushed my body against his, I groaned, "Mitchell, please stop."  He stopped drinking and his eyes came up to meet mine.  His fingers caressed my face.  He moved in to kiss me.  The door burst open, our lips never met and Mitchell was no longer touching me.  Quinn had thrown him against the opposite wall."

Get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Parker-Harris-Series-ebook/dp/B00COAT1SG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367966120&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Dark+Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment