Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Meet Author of the Day~Taya Hardenbrook


T.A. Hardenbrook is a housewife by trade and a novelist by passion! She is currently working on her first novel titled “Life Altering Beautiful” and is set to be self-
published summer 2013.  A self-titled romance junkie, she enjoys spending her days chasing her two boys and sneaking in writing time when made available.



I am self-titled romance junkie to the fullest, my 1 click button on my kindle is used daily and I might be coming down with arthritis in my fingers from it. I love nothing more than to cuddle on the couch with my kindle and let the story take me away, or with my laptop and share the stories in my mind take shape. My favorite writing partner is my pit-bull Gaia, and we love to meet people and help break the stereotyping of this amazing breed!
I feel blessed daily for the life I’ve been given. Being able to chase my dream of completing a novel was almost unattainable this past year when I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I unfortunately lost the use of my hands for several months and was unable to use a computer, much less sign my name. Through the help of some great medication and therapy I was able to gain most of my hand use back and I refuse to let his stop me from writing that illusive novel I dreamed for years about. I hope to share this novel with the world, and I can only wish it entertains people cause it was so much fun to write!



Fans can follow  me @:

**Blog currently contains the full chapter 1 of “Life Altering Beautiful” and the finished cover will be revealed once my Facebook fan page reaches 100 Likes!

Coming Summer 2013 By Taya:



Curious yet ? I sure hope so because here is a little introduction to what Readers can look forward to ! 



Life Altering Beautiful
T.A. Hardenbrook

What do you do after a tragedy happens; you run away of course. Putting the past far behind you seems easier said than done, take it from me I know. I thought I could manage it, you know keeping the secret deep down inside. But somehow it always finds a way to the surface, and it’s never an easy thing to deal with the repercussions of its terror. How do you tell someone the truth, knowing that the words spoken will likely result in losing them too? After giving up everything when does the heartbreak end? Can I make a life worth living without all the sadness? Do I really deserving a happy ending?
Seven ran away to try and start a new life, the last thing she expected was to find a connection with a man again. Let alone a man on campus who had made his no commitment status very well known. Can her desire to change combined with the deep burn for a man be enough to love her life again? Trust doesn’t come easy, especially from a man who appears to keep secrets himself.
When you see someone so fragile its human nature to want to help; nurture, care, hold, make everything better, to bring that smile out again. But how do you help someone who is resistant against change? What does it take to tear down the walls ones built after serious trauma? Can helping one person change your life for the better? Does it make me want to transform myself?
Stone has no interest in commitment. Why promise things that you know cannot happen, that will only lead to heartbreak and that shit hurts. But then in the middle of his crazy world he meets this girl, and somehow the universe aligns leaving him wanting more. How can he make her see that it’s okay to trust again; how does he combine his two lives and make both of them worthy enough to be with her? Can she take the good knowing the bad is never far behind?
If love is all that someone needs, then why are there so many broken souls in this world? If it only takes one person to make a difference, then why doesn’t everyone pitch in? Can one individual really make a change for the better; make peace within themselves and others? When two souls collide can they save each other?







No comments:

Post a Comment