Friday, June 14, 2013

Protected by Anna Applegate Review

I met Anna through facebook after a fan recommended I check out her page and after reading the description on her first book in the Ariya Adams Trilogy, I was beyond ready to read it. So imagine how excited I was when offered an ARC !
After reading so many paranormal books and them all basically in some way or another following the same plot- I gave it a rest for a while ...well..this isn't your basic vampire book. It slowly creeps up on you and leaves you going WOW I did not seeing that coming ! Anna knows how to keep pulling you in . Small hints through the book kept me on the edge of my seat ready to scream COME ON TELL US ALREADY ! 

I don't want to give away too much but I can say this is a start of what I know will be an amazing trilogy and book two could not be produced fast enough ! I'm sure I'll be over here stalking Anna's page for updates until then. 

and how cute is the cover !! 

Author: Anna Applegate
Release Day: June 25th 
Release day event : June 25th 8:00pm Est 
Giveaways will be up for grabs ! 


Book Description: 
At the start of her senior year at Kingsbrook College, a small school in Northern Michigan, Ariya Adams has a perfectly normal existence. Determined to make this her best year yet, she attends her classes and hangs out with the friends she has come to love more than life.

That is until the arrival of the sexy and mysterious transfer student James Rymer, who captivates her affections almost instantly. With her emotions on the fritz for no apparent reason, and unsure if he shares her feelings, Ariya finds herself on an emotional rollercoaster in which everything she knows and loves is questioned.

When fantasy and reality mix, Ariya's world is turned upside down and she learns that "normal" isn’t what she thought it was. Danger soon comes for her and she discovers that everyone has been keeping secrets from her. The battle between one's duty and what feels right will have to be fought and it may be a struggle for Ariya to stay alive. When Ariya's life and the lives of the people she cares for most are endangered, she learns to never underestimate the power of blood

No comments:

Post a Comment